Dear True Freedom Partner,
Thank you so much for supporting us this year. Your partnership is vital to the rapid growth of True Freedom Ministries. Below are a few highlights through the end of October 2018:
• In January 2018, True Freedom Ministries was recognized as the 2017 ODRC Organization of the Year. This award is the highest honor the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections offers to a community partner for making the largest impact on the lives of the inmates and staff and for bringing about culture change within the penal system statewide.
• True Freedom Enterprises was launched and our pre-release, work release program is giving inmates a second chance to find meaningful employment.
• With over 20,000 homeless people in Cleveland, our Homeless Ministry fed 12,689 people, with 28 people making first-time commitments and rededications to Christ.
• With the heroin epidemic on the rise, 2,728 people attended our addiction recovery programming with 135 first time commitments and rededications to Christ.
• Our prison ministry is growing, averaging 167 services and programs a month. We had 37,868 inmates attend our services, with 3,616 inmates making first-time commitments and rededications to the Lord Jesus.
God is clearly opening doors and expanding True Freedom’s influence. With this expansion, expenses have increased. Would you prayerfully consider making a one-time year-end donation to help True Freedom spread the good news of the Gospel and serve the least of these in Northeast Ohio (Matthew 25:40)?