“In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace.”
To revolutionize the criminal justice system in America
To reach people locked in jails and prisons, the homeless and those trapped in addiction across Ohio with the message of the true freedom found only in Jesus Christ.
1. We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be the verbally inspired Word of God. These sixty-six books, the complete and divine revelation of God to Man, are inerrant, infallible and God-Breathed in the original writings, and therefore are the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
2. We believe in one Triune God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit: Three in one, coequal in power and glory, coeternal in being, co-identical in nature, and having the same attributes and perfections, which is the Trinity.
3. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man, without ceasing to be God, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary, in order that he might reveal God and redeem sinful men.
4. We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God. That he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature. And those who reach moral responsibility become sinners in thought, word, and deed.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified based on His shed blood.
6. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and, thereby, they become children of God and heirs of eternal life. This is a relationship in which they are eternally secure.
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost in Hell, and the everlasting blessedness of the saved in Heaven.